HVID BLANKET FELIX OTTER
Warm HVID blanket in rib knit technique.
This is a medium thick blanket, suits for everyone with the big range of colours.
- It's not necessary to wash merino wool frequently. This fiber is selfcleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of 20°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a special wool program 20°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines. Use a wool soap, not a regular soap.
Merino wool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin